- SHG Shawarma DayIn a meeting today, we decided it was Interplanetary Shawarma Day. This was due to Autoincorrect, but hey. Let’s run with that. If you have Shawarma, do have it. And, there may be an invasion to stop!
- 13th Birthday for StarPirates.net!Hello Fellow Captains, Starpirates.net just turned 13 years old! A grumpy teen which is no longer fun? Far from it. We have lots on the go, and hopefully you’ve already logged and got your free Cake, Notorious and LUCK 🙂 The NPCs and Bosses will remain until the end of[…]
- No Foolin’ Sale & Festival of CaerbannogKiller Rabbits, iPad Login Contest, a sale on April Fools Day? What are we doing in www.starpirates.net ? No Foolin’ SaleA sale? In space? On April 1st? Is that real or …, well to quote AAB, “My Cat told me it’s time to have a sale. I thought, well maybe.[…]
- Commission: The Resistance!There is a new commission live in Starpirates. This is the second in a series of the new storyline, “The Resistance”. This is available immediately, and aimed at those level 40-42. Future commissions will roll out monthly (more or less), as part of a larger storyline. This storyline is integrated[…]
- What is Project Phoenix?Vast majority of Players supported Project Phoenix. OK, great, well what is Project Phoenix? It’s taking a game that was dying, and bring it back to life. And it’s working. It’s a huge investment by the Admins into the game – a commitment that we’ll revitalise the game – through[…]
- Checkpoints and Skulls are now Live!Recently, Checkpoints (SpyBattle.com) and Skulls (Starpirates.net) went live! This is a fun one. Players are saying it’s a great addition. Yay! Summary: This is a bonus for players who are working towards levelling, but not quite there yet. If you hit a certain fraction of a level, your resource bars[…]
SHG Studios is an independent casual game developer. We create casual games focused on social interaction. Players come for the games, and stay for the community.