We’re looking for someone to help create great looking mobile games, as well as supporting our existing games. This means knowing games fairly well and producing game imagery & graphics really well. As there will be a lot of posing existing 3D models to create 2D images, the role requires a mix of graphic design & animation skills.
We’re looking for someone with 3 to 5 years related experience. Additional useful skills include being a master at: drawing webcomics, creating 3D models from scratch & logo/icon design for mobile games.
Game Graphic Production (Junior)
Location: 195 James St. North, Hamilton, ON
Start Date: Jan 28, 2013.
Duration: 6 month contract.
Apply with your resume, portfolio and a cover letter to info (at) snakeheadgames.com .
Please note this to participate in this Career Focus project, candidates must be:
• between the ages of 15 and 30 (inclusive) at the time of intake/selection; (as in this case we must ask proof of age)
• a post-secondary graduate;
• out of school;
• a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or a person who has been granted refugee status in Canada;
• legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial/territorial legislation and regulations;
• not in receipt of Employment Insurance (EI) benefits; and
• able to commute to James St. North in downtown Hamilton.
The range for the job is $32,000 to $36,000 prorated annual salary depending upon the skills provided.
For further information about Jobs with Snakehead Games, please check out our SHG Jobs Page.