Win $50 for Playing a Game
This $50 Gift Card Draw will be on Jan 3rd, 2017!
SHG Studios is offering you a chance at free money; just log into Badlands Max Carnage. The more you login, the greater your chances! No tricks, malwear, or naughty things by us – we promise.
This contest starts Dec 19th, 2016 and ends Jan 2nd, 2017 (inclusive).
Details are below here.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1.Eligibility: This draw (the “Draw”) is open only to those who have downloaded, installed, and played the Android mobile game “Badlands – Max Carnage” and returned on at least one more day in that draw period. They must also be of legal age of majority in their respective country as of the date of entry. The Draw is only open to legal residents of countries where Badlands – Max Carnage is available via download on official providers (Google Play at present) and is void where prohibited by law.
SHG Studios is legally known as Snakehead Games Inc. Existing employees of Snakehead Games Inc. (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Draw. The Draw is subject to all applicable federal, provincial/state and local laws and regulations. Void in the province of Quebec, and anywhere else prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. Please review and be aware of your local laws. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Snakehead Games Inc. as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Draw is subject to all applicable federal, provincial/state and local laws.
3. Draw Period: Entries will be counted once per person (the “Player”) upon their second login to the game Badlands – Max Carnage. The Draw will be at regular intervals, with the initial Draw January 3rd 2017. Further Draw periods may occur. If so the amounts, durations and other details will be announced via Snakehead Games Inc. company website, and perhaps also in game.
4. How to Enter: Players generate ballots by logging into the game. Each player may generate one ballot per day logged into Badlands – Max Carnage during the period NOT including the first day of the period. A day is a 24-hour period based on server time of the game.
The entry must fulfill all Draw requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Snakehead Games Inc. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. One individual may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, software or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility of this draw and banned from this and all Snakehead Games. This is at the sole discretion of Snakehead Games Inc..
Alternatively, you may enter the contest by postal mailing Snakehead Games Inc. at 12 Ferguson Ave., (full address below). Each individually post paid letter will be counted as one ballot, up to the maximum number of ballots attainable in game for that period.
5. Prizes: Winners will receive a $50 gift card to either Google Play Store, or Apple App Store (Player’s choice.) Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, provincial/state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Snakehead Games Inc. to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Draw will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they provided with their account in Badlands – Max Carnage. The winner must successfully answer a math-based skill testing question. Further information on this type of question can be found here. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skill_testing_question
It may also be announced through other media including the game, company’s website and social media outlets. Snakehead Games Inc. shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected or the prize may be donated to charity or the prize rolled over to the next period.This is at the sole discretion of Snakehead Games Inc.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Draw is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and provincial / state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE DRAW AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Snakehead Games Inc., anyone acting on behalf of Snakehead Games Inc., or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Draw, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
If you wish to play Badlands – Max Carnage, but withdraw from the draw for any reason, please email email@example.com with the subject “Withdraw from Badlands Draw”. We will then confirm by contacting you on the email used (which much match that players ingame profile email) for verification purposes.
9. Terms: Snakehead Games Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Draw should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Draw. In such case, Snakehead Games Inc. may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Snakehead Games Inc.. Snakehead Games Inc. reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Draw or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Snakehead Games Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Draw, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Draw rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Draw may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Snakehead Games Inc. reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Snakehead Games Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Draw and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS DRAW IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF CANADA AND ONTARIO, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Draw, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Draw, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Ontario having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Draw), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:
Snakehead Games Inc.
12 Ferguson Ave
Hamilton, ON, Canada
Requests must be received no later than December 31st 2017.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Draw is
Snakehead Games Inc. — Also trades under SHG Studios
12 Ferguson Ave
Hamilton, ON, Canada